From: "Dave Yeo" <cwmm-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [cwmm-dev] Proposed sync merge of TW localization into v2.9 branch
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 21:27:33 -0700

On 07/22/20 01:28 PM, Lewis wrote:
Hopefully, this won't cause you any added complications for your work,
Dave. I suspect that the makefile changes to include this localization
in the build came along with the same r4 on trunk, and as I only copied
the downlevel files, for now, these should be blissfully ignored.

These all seem to be building now, packaging (converting DLL name to 8.3) will need doing for the mediafolder_tw.dll. Bldlevel info should also be updated and consideration about removing the -Decs here and there.
Also the classes makefiles look as though they install a couple of languages (usually en and/or de plus the target) instead of one when packaging. Will need fixing when we get around to packaging.
Should the language be Taiwan or ?
Dave

K:\...ses\branches\v2.9\classes\res\dll>bldlevel mmres_tw.dll
Build Level Display Facility Version 6.12.675 Sep 25 2001
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1993-2001
Signature:       @#(c) Ming-Lung Cheng:0.2 (12.02.06) (mmres_tw.DLL)#@##1## 13.0
3.2002 18:17:00      My ;-)  ::::1::@@Resource-DLL
Vendor:          (c) Ming-Lung Cheng
Revision:        0.02
Date/Time:       13.03.2002 18:17:00
Build Machine:   My ;-)
File Version:    0.2.1

K:\...branches\v2.9\mediafolder\res\obj>bldlevel mediafolder_tw.dll
Build Level Display Facility Version 6.12.675 Sep 25 2001
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1993-2001
Signature:       @#(C) C. Wohlgemuth 2020:0.2        #@##1## 22/07/20 21:11:45
      My ;-)  ::::9::@@Media-Folder V0.2.9 resource DLL -Traditional Chinese-
Vendor:          (C) C. Wohlgemuth 2020