From: "Lewis Rosenthal" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Mantis plugin to change project user perms?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 23:00:41 -0500
To: eCS-ISP <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Does anyone know of a mantis plugin to change user level to users (individually or en masse) at the project level?

Normally, when a user is created, he defaults to reporter (level 25). When assigning a user to a project, his level for that project may be assigned, and it may be greater than his global level (e.g., it is possible for a reporter to be assigned admin privs to a given project). However, once added to a project, the privs field becomes read-only in the Mantis admin area, and even when the user's global privs change, the project-specific level stays as it was originally set (for good reason).

I can change the privs manually from phpMyAdmin, but that's not the point of my request, here. I'd like a plugin to make these fields editable (without having to cobble one together myself). :-)

TIA

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE, CWTS, EA
Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC                www.2rosenthals.com
visit my IT blog                www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure applies   see www.2rosenthals.com