Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [eCS-ISP] [BULK] [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.20
Datum: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 09:51:12 +0930
Za: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Dan,

On 15/7/20 9:18 am, Dan Napier wrote:
Lewis;
Thanks for the INFO.  I will geterdone and put up the latest  these are production DNS so they need to run.  The current rev seems to run OK.

I presume the 9.11.20 has more security features?

I wouldn't necessarily call it more security features, more so security fixes.

The release notes for 9.11.20 are here https://ftp.ripe.net/mirrors/sites/ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/9.11.20/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.11.20.html

This shows all the high level changes since 9.11.10

Looks like 5 of those changes are security fixes - there's also a bunch of bug fixes and a couple of new features.

Cheers,

Paul

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com