From: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] [BULK] [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.20
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 19:53:34 -0700

   at 09:48 AM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi all,

>The ipv6 support I'm referring to relates to code that allows the daemon
>to listen/bind to an ipv6 address. Clearly this cannot work on OS/2 as
>our tcpip stack is only ipv4.

This is not quite true.  The bsd stack that our tcp/ip is based on had
quite a bit of ipv6 support.  For example, resolv understands

    options
      inet6       enable inet6

Given the age of our stack, it's hard to know how well ipv6 worked in the
original BSD sources on a supported platform.  It's pretty certain than
none of this has been tested on our stack,  it's hard to know exactly what
would happen if this option was enabled.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com