ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #156

Da: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 07:59:42 +1030
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Hi All,

On 28/2/21 5:47 am, Massimo S. wrote:

Il 27/02/2021 09:52, Paul Smedley ha scritto:
Hey Steven,

On 27/2/21 7:03 pm, Steven Levine wrote:
    at 06:16 PM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Paul,

Not tested - but I'd expect it to work...

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/stunnel-5.56-os2-20210227.zip

I will install it here soon-ish.  Does it include debug data?  Since
Massimo fixed his mantis mail issues, I expect to resume working on
Massimo's ticket # 709 once I finish up some other work in progress.
It doesn't - but I can rebuild in the morning.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I suspect the 100% is some sort of
fast select retry loop.  I should be able to confirm with with the
debugger.

That wouldn't surprise me - our select() is pretty buggy.

Cheers,

Paul

hi all,

thanks a lot will wait debug build

i add in the last days stunnel on the 2nd server (1core VM) gave a lot of
100% cpu, i had to put an hour close & restart

on the other server i don't see much issues (about cpu load) since it's 4core

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/stunnel-5.58-os2-20210228-debug.zip

Cheers,

Paul