ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #166

Da: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 12:56:02 +1030
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Hey Steven,

On 6/3/21 12:16 pm, Steven Levine wrote:
    at 07:04 PM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Paul,

I wonder if https://github.com/bitwiseworks/libcx/issues/85 could help.

It probably would if you were using the libcx select, but aren't you using
the apr runtime select which already has similar fixes?
Not for stunnel - stunnel doesn't use apr......

What I probably meant to say was that perhaps you could implement a
similar fix applied to the stunnel code.

I actually thought I'd done a similar fix for stunnel - as it's an obvious cause of 100% cpu usage - but you're right - there isn't a workaround present for it.

Rather than implementing the hack, it would probably be best to use the latest libcx which has a wrapper for select().

Cheers,

Paul