ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #183

Da: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 14:02:23 -0800
A: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 06:46 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>i copied the entire DIR on the AOS VM
>yes, there it do not crash, but exit with this text:

>[!] SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file: ssl/ssl_rsa.c:301:
>error:140AB18F:SSL  routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate:ee key too small

If you read carefully, you should notice that this is exactly the same
error I discussed in one of my prior messages.  You are using an obsolete
stunnel.pem file which was built with 1024 byte keys.

Are you building your own stunnel.pem file or using the stunnel.pem Paul
supplied?  If you are building your own and don't want to rebuild them
right away, review my prior message for the workaround.

If you are using the stunnel.pem Paul supplies, you need to update the AOS
VM to use this certificate, which is built with 2048 bit keys.

Let use know if updating stunnel.pem allows stunnel start on the AOS VM.

Steven