ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #187

Da: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 18:33:18 +1030
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Steven,

On 9/3/21 9:49 am, Steven Levine wrote:
    at 08:44 AM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Gcc1.dll is the one that stands out to me. It's in a different path to
the other DLLs.

Good eyes.  That's almost certainly the problem.  Since I understood
Massimo to say he copied everything to c:\usr\lib, It would seem that that
he has c:\util\lib is earlier in the libpath and this is preventing the
gcc1.dll in c:\usr\lib from loading.

If so, this is a recipe for disaster when using code built by netlabs.
The ArcaNoae wikis contain server warnings about this.

OK - stunnel 5.58 rebuilt to fix the logging to stdout; and reverted to standard *nix packaging.

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/stunnel-5.58-os2-20210309-debug.zip

I checked - stunnel.exe itself is built with -static-libgcc - if gcc1.dll is the problem, it must be causing issues with one of the dependencies.

Cheers,

Paul