ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #195

Da: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 00:46:40 -0800
A: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 09:34 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>no i copied all LIBC*.dll to \util\lib

According the chkdll32 output you posted, you have Netlabs DLLs that are
normally all installed by yum to \usr\lib installed to either \usr\lib or
\util\lib.

This is a recipe for disaster unless you really understand what you are
doing.  It's too easy to get multiple versions of a DLL installed and then
you have to guess which one will get loaded.

Pick one directory or the other and move all the DLLs installed by yum to
this directory.  I unless you have a good reason not to, this directory
should be \usr\lib and it should contain only DLL that would be installed
by yum.  Any other DLLs should live in \util\lib.

FWIW, on my systems, I do have multiple copies of Netlabs DLLs installed
at the same time.  However, I have reasons for this and I know exactly
which DLLs are duplicated and why and I also know how to prevent the
duplicates from creating conflicts such as you are experiencing.

If you continue to have problems, post the output of

  chkdll32-102 -! stunnel.exe

so we know the current state what stunnel needs.

Steven