Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: Neil Waldhauer <neil@baywarp.org> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [eCS ISP] fttc and fiber datarates
Datum: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:07:10 -0800
Za: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

On 12/18/19 12:17 pm, Massimo S. wrote:
Hi all,

i've read a very long thread (eg. os2world) about datarates issues with modern
connections like fttc or (pure) fiber

here my connection is an FTTC 100Megabit/sec downstreaming and 20Megabit/sec upstreaming

my experience with AOS 5.0.x or eCS 2.x is mixed, some good darates, some very poor

which kind of connections do you have?
how is your experience with datarates?
any suggestion?

thanks

massimo

I have a slow connection at my office, but a fast connection downtown. Downtown is 2300 Mb/s up and down. They essentially have a backbone connection, but they don't expose the full speed. (They won't bond the fibers into a faster connection yet.) How can I run a decent speed test on my next trip downtown?

Neil

--
Neil Waldhauer  neil@blondeguy.com  www.blondeguy.com
Expert consulting for OS/2 Warp, ArcaOS and eComStation

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com