ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #201

Da: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58
Data: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 12:58:52 +0100
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 09/03/2021 13:51, Massimo S. ha scritto:

Il 09/03/2021 10:17, Steven Levine ha scritto:
    at 09:34 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

i've only one gcc1.dll on the vm and it's the one taken from the AOS vm
but if i start the latest 558 dbg build i get the same crash

Can we assume you follow my instructions and you can now start stunnel on
the AOS VM without errors?

The abort on the other system is not going to go away until you get all
the correct DLLs copied into place.

Steven

i've installed ANPM, going to update and remove \util\lib from the libpath

massimo

ANPM installed
\util\lib removed from libpath
so from now ANPM "wins" and we have no more DLL hells

before making disasters :)

which package should i updated from the ANPM utility?
please give me the list to be on pair with your environments

(i guess i've to go to the "available" menu and install the last updates
that you will give me the list)

thanks

massimo