ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #206

Da: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] apache 2.4.x and php 5.6.40 and UCONV.DLL issue
Data: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:58:06 +0100
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 27/02/2021 22:32, Paul Smedley ha scritto:
Hi again,

On 28/2/21 7:56 am, Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi Max,

On 28/2/21 7:38 am, Massimo S. wrote:

Il 27/02/2021 21:46, Paul Smedley ha scritto:
Hi Max,

On 28/2/21 7:08 am, Massimo S. wrote:
here i've tested apache 2.4.41 and 5.6.40 and they seems to work
only php have some issue since it lacks all the DLL (there is only modphp)
Sorry - I have no idea what you mean when you say it lacks all the DLL?

i mean modules e.g. mysqli.dll ...

You need:
https://smedley.id.au/tmp/php-5.6.40-os2-20201213.zip

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/modphp5-5.6.40-apache24.zip

The 5.6.40 from December didn't include an apache 2.4 module...

ah, ok
so i will wait for a 5.6.40 for apache 2.4.x with modules

thanks a lot
No - all you need is the contents of the two zips. I have no intent of spending more time combining the contents of these two - when I would expect that nobody else would be considering still running php 5.6.40. These rebuilds were essentially purely for your use.

apache 2.4.46 should be trivial... it was onn my list to rebuild 2.4.x with the latest openssl anyway...

2.4.46 is in fact already available - https://smedley.id.au/tmp/httpd-2.4.46-os2-20201213.zip

rebuilding it now with the latest openssl

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/httpd-2.4.46-os2-20210228.zip

Cheers,

Paul

hi all,

i'd need to upgrade UCONV.DLL but the DLL is locked
if i boot the server from ALT f1-f2 it freeze (never happened before)
on boot at "Installed OS2LVM.DMD" :-(

any help?

thanks

massimo