ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #210

Da: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] apache 2.4.x and php 5.6.40 and UCONV.DLL issue
Data: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:32:29 +0100
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 12/03/2021 01:03, Steven Levine ha scritto:
    at 07:58 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi,

i'd need to upgrade UCONV.DLL but the DLL is locked
if i boot the server from ALT f1-f2 it freeze (never happened before) on
boot at "Installed OS2LVM.DMD" :-(

Your \os2\boot\config.x is badly out of sync with your current
software/hardware.

Config.x is used instead of config.sys when you ALT-F1 boot to the command
line.

When you first install OS/2, config.sys and config.x will be indentical.
It's your job to keep them in sync.

Since the ALT-F1 boot to the command line is typically a diagnostic tool,
I trim config.x omitting items that I will never need for a command line
boot.

Steven

thanks
i know that me too
and i remove stuff like, usb, mouse tcpip etc...

going to see if there are some difference in the storage drivers
maybe something has changed

massimo