From: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58 - success
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:29:52 +0100

Il 25/03/2021 06:53, Steven Levine ha scritto:
    at 11:52 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi,

it works, but it stil show the same issue like all the previous builds
the one about 100% cpu load

This is totally expected.  You next steps is to get ready for a remote
debug session as we discussed.  Check your notes if you have forgetten
what is next.

Steven

hi,

i've opened ticket 729 as requested on Mantis

https://mantis.smedley.id.au/view.php?id=729

on my desktop i've a folder dated august 2020 with name "idebug"
also on server2 there is a folder "idebug"
inside of it there is a general readme (changelog, copyright stuff..)

we are talking about stuff of july/august 2020
so i guess surely something has changed

thanks

massimo