From: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] Stunnel 5.58 - success
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:36:28 +0100

Il 26/03/2021 11:28, Massimo S. ha scritto:

Il 26/03/2021 10:12, Massimo S. ha scritto:

Il 26/03/2021 01:18, Steven Levine ha scritto:
In<list-1760015@2rosenthals.com>, on 03/25/21
    at 10:29 AM, "Massimo S."<ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>  said:

Hi Massimo,

on my desktop i've a folder dated august 2020 with name "idebug" also on
server2 there is a folder "idebug"
inside of it there is a general readme (changelog, copyright stuff..)
we are talking about stuff of july/august 2020
so i guess surely something has changed
Not really.  You stopped paying attention to the ticket 709 sometime in
July or August 2020.  There was never any need for me to change anything
until you completed the steps described in

   idebug-stunnel-readme.txt

I recommend you review ticket 709, starting at:

   https://mantis.smedley.id.au/view.php?id=709#c3481

and make sure you have the most recent copies all files mentioned.  Next
work your way through

   idebug-stunnel-readme.txt

and let me know which, if any, of the steps fail  It's possible that some
of the scripts may need additional updates to work in you environmment.

init-debug.cmd

runs OK, with no errors

while:

init-idebug-stunnel-massimo.cmd

show this:

Warning: cannot access stunnel in PATH
Press any key when ready...
D:\IDEBUG\INIT-IDEBUG-STUNNEL-MASSIMO.CMD [117]  Unknown command "grep"
D:\IDEBUG\INIT-IDEBUG-STUNNEL-MASSIMO.CMD [117]  Unknown command "grep"
D:\IDEBUG\INIT-IDEBUG-STUNNEL-MASSIMO.CMD [117]  Unknown command "grep"
D:\IDEBUG\INIT-IDEBUG-STUNNEL-MASSIMO.CMD [117]  Unknown command "grep"
CXXMAIN=D:\idebug
CPP_DBG_PATH=D:\idebug\src
BEGINLIBPATH=D:\idebug;
LIBPATHSTRICT=

massimo

i've read that if i don't have stunnel under path this is normal
so let's move on :)

i run stunnel with this command:

@start /min /N spe i-31 X:\stunnel\stunnel.exe X:\stunnel\stunnel.conf

(i'm using SPE to try to mitigate the 100% cpu load)

of course when running idebug i must run directly stunnel.exe, i guess
right?

should i run stunnel under the debugger and wait until it overload the cpu?
when it overload the cpu what i've to do?
i can stop the debugger?
i've to take some special log?

thanks

massimo

i started stunnel under idebug, but in the main window i get this window:

Source filename:

UI_UNIX.C
Specifiy another filename or path:

massimo