From: "Neil Waldhauer" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] [eCS-Technical] wget & tls v1.2 protocol
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:41:53 -0800

I can run "yum install wget" and I get this:

GNU Wget 1.20.3 built on os2-emx.

Neil

On 01/23/20 12:33 pm, Paul Smedley wrote:
A quick Google search suggests 1.16.1 should support tls 1.2

I might be able to look at building this in the weekend.

Cheers,

Paul

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020, 06:56 'Massimo S.' ml@ecomstation.it [eCS-Technical], <eCS-Technical@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Hi all,

after closing the very old protocols TLSv1 and v.1.1 on one of my webservers

wget 1.14 or 1.16 don't "understand" anymore the https web server

from the help of wget i see that they only support very old protocols like sslv2 sslv3 tlsv1
and v1.1

is there around a newer build of wget that support TLS v1.2?

i've checked on hobbes and on Paul's website without success

thanks

massimo

--
Neil Waldhauer  neil@blondeguy.com  www.blondeguy.com
Expert consulting for OS/2 Warp, ArcaOS and eComStation