From: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] yum update issue
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:44:49 -0700

   at 09:24 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi,

>i copied it manually, since ANPM don't show KLIBC package... ­ ÿÑ

You need to pay a bit more careful attention to what I write.  I already
told you the package that installs libc066.dll.

>going to update anpm to 1.0.6

Good idea, although it's not going to fix your libc066.dll issue.

>like with idebug for wget, since you refuse to give me a fuc$ing link to
>download the package (here, in email  and on mantis too), sorry

I am not sure why you can't see the link in the ticket that is clearly
visible to anyone else that reads the ticket.

>also yum install wget don't work and it say it don't find any package

You must be doing something wrong or your database is corrupted.  Everyone
else can see it.  For example:

[d:\tmp]yum list wget
Installed Packages
wget.i686                        1.20.3-2.oc00
installed

If you continue to insist on providing your desription of the problem,
rather than exact error messages copy/pasted from the screen, you are on
your own when it comes to solving your specific problems.

Regardless of what you think, no one will be able to help you, even if
they choose to try.

Steven