Archivovaná správa #295 diskusnej skupiny ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

Od: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Celá hlavi?ka
Nedekódovaná správa
Hlavi?ka: Re: [eCS-ISP] links in the ticket
Dátum: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:53:35 -0700
Komu: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 10:23 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>i've not authorized you to forward my pivate email to the ML this is a
>very rude thing
>and you have seen that the mail was showing some technical frustration..

Message threads that start on the list stay on the list.  I do not provide
private support.  Your attachment was well within the size accepted by the
mailing list, so I concluded you made a mistake when you sent to me
directly.

As you should recall when the question of sending large files, such as
process dump files, that are too large for the list or for a ticket, was
discussed, you were asked to send them via FTP.  The FTP address has not
changed so it should be in your notes.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com