Fra: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] links in the ticket
Dato: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 10:15:11 +0200
Til: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 29/03/2021 22:53, Lewis G Rosenthal ha scritto:
On 03/29/21 03:48 am, Massimo S. wrote:
Il 29/03/2021 04:52, Lewis G Rosenthal ha scritto:
Hi...

On 03/28/21 06:26 pm, Steven Levine wrote:
In <e09964d2-dcb1-6eaf-ae6b-03850d758fe1@ecomstation.it>, on 03/29/21
    at 01:11 AM, Massimo Sangriso consulente informatico
<massimo.sangriso@ecomstation.it> said:

Hi,

since that ridicolous ML (in 2021 is ridicolous, sorry)

Ridiculous, eh? <ahem>

please ignore it
just a moment of frustration due to some yum/rpm/anpm and such issue on a system of mine
and it was very late in the night here..

:-D

We're still friends, and you're still invited to my house for seder any year you're in the States around Passover. In fact, you're invited to my house any time you're in the States.

oh thanks really a lot
ppl don't know here that i've never been on a plane
a trip to the US with a cruise ship is quite expensive
and surely it's not possible for me since my business each new years
is getting smaller and smaller, like the income
not to say that with the corona virus pandemic things got even worse
anyway thanks you so much for the invitation

talking about the ML i really appreciate it instead
surely more than one that the ones on google or groups.io due to the datamining that big tech companies runs on their resources (free or not)

There are so many things about which people may disagree and become frustrated. How the mailing list works and how or when or to whom to report or request fixes, changes, and enhancements should not be among them. Life is truly too short for this. I'm here to help, just like everyone else on this list and in the community at large. Just ask.

massimo

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.
Stopp abbonement
E-post til ListMaster