Van: "Roderick Klein" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [eCS-ISP] Injoy FW 4.2.2 and dialup-vpn with W10
Datum: Fri, 07 May 2021 20:59:15 +0100
Aan: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

On  5-05-21 09:07, Massimo S. wrote:

Il 05/05/2021 00:22, Roderick Klein ha scritto:
On  4-05-21 16:02, Massimo S. wrote:
Hi all,

anyone is using IJ FW 4.2.2 as vpn server for vpn dial-up
(i guess is called road warrior) and W10 as client?

Injoy FW instructions are dated 2004 and talk about w2000-xp... :-(

I do not use Windows 10 with Injoy firewall.

But what protocol do you use on the server side ?
IPSEC I assume ?

Roderick

Hi,

there is a misunderstanding

Hello no I understand you want Windows 10 to connect to a Injox firewall running on OS/2.

i need to connect W10(pro) remote "mobile" laptops with dial-up VPN to
Injoy FW 4.2.2 servers

BitWise say they do not support L2PT protocol

the other protocols natively supported by W10 is IKEv2, but Injoy FW
version 4.2.2 is old
and don't have such protocol

so is there any 3rd party vpn software for W10 that still support IPSEC
v1 protocol?

Look closely at the VPN wizard in Windows. It suports L2TP/ipsec with preshared key.

Then you have another option called IKEv2. How far did you try it ?

Read this PDF:

https://download.microsoft.com/download/3/3/f/33fa01dd-b380-46e1-833f-fd85854b4022/st_vid10746-agd.pdf

It seems the VPn client in Windows support IPSEC Ikev1.

https://download.microsoft.com/download/3/3/f/33fa01dd-b380-46e1-833f-fd85854b4022/st_vid10746-agd.pdf

Roderick

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.
Afmelden