Message #337 des archives de la Liste ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

De: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Injoy FW 4.2.2 and download datarates (connection speed) the eternal mistery :)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:59:09 +0200

Hi all,

in the eternal mistery of this topic with no help or support from the company
the firewall (as default internet gateway) with Intermediary section values of default

Assemble packets: ON
MTU: 1500
MSS Auto Adjust: disabled

if you do a speed test it say you have a 20Megabit connection while you have a 100Mb FTTC

playing with these parameters the situation improve
(e.g. giving 1492 as MTU and playing with MSS)

on an FTTC (100Mbit/sec full granted) i'm able even to raise downloads data-rate
from 2 MegaBytes/sec to 9MegaBytes/sec, anyway the upstreaming bandwidth it's not
so much good and i'd like to improve it

even using speedguite.net tcp analyzer

i'm not able to improve further the performances (download/upload datarate)
and i get no support at all from the sw house, ticket not answered etc...

playin with RWIN size in inetcfg.ini it seems not to improve too much things

while i can survive with this in my office, i still have aound some Injoy FW
at customers's places and internet speed improvement is giving me some issue

anyone has experience with IJ FW and a 100Megabit/sec FTTC connection using INJOY FW as default lan gateway?

thanks

massimo

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.
Désabonner