Mensaje archivado #34 de la Lista ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

De: "Andy Willis" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Re: [eCS-ISP] bind - which version?
Fecha: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:25:01 -0600
Para: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 6:18 AM Massimo S. <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

Il 24/01/2020 02:52, Steven Levine ha scritto:
> In <list-295722@2rosenthals.com>, on 01/23/20
>     at 11:43 AM, "Andy Willis" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:
>
> Hi Andy,
>
>> I had been meaning to ask, if godaddy has ddns so that I could update my
>> ip as it changes ($200 a month for a static IP is not attractive).  I've
>> been looking at no-ip as I did not see that godaddy would work.
>
> I have this issue too.  Currently, I have a semi-automated solution that
> put the new IP in the clipboard and brings up the browser.  All I have to
> do it login and paste the new IP.
>
> However, it appears that godaddy does have an IP and someone wrote a
> client:
>
>    https://github.com/markafox/GoDaddy_Powershell_DDNS
>
> The bash script may run with out a lot of modifications.
>
> Steven

Invoke-WebRequest https://api.godaddy.com/v1/domains/$domain/records/A/$name -method put
-headers $headers -Body $json -ContentType "application/json"}

maybe you can do this with a simple wget or curl

powershell (as the name say is powerful), but it's available for Windows, Linux, etc.. but not
for our beloved eCS/AOS
I am wanting to run it from my Cisco router, I found instructions for doing it from no-ip, maybe I can figure out how with godaddy.

Suscribirse: Todos, Compendio, Indice.
Desuscribirse
Correo al dueño de la Lista