Fra: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] Injoy FW 4.2.2 and download datarates (connection speed) the eternal mistery :)
Dato: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:38:55 +0200
Til: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 17/06/2021 16:54, Steven Levine ha scritto:
    at 08:25 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

on one machine  # 18 Jun 2020 13:21:02
on one machine  # 22 May 2014 13:49:54
on the other machines  # 14 Dec 2018 21:06:18

These dates mean nothing to me.  As you already know only bldlevels and
md5sums have any chance of being 100% accurate.

The most recent build I am aware of is:

  9-26-18   9:57         144,548      0  fxwrap.sys

Signature:       @#bww bitwise works GmbH:4.2#@##1## 26 Sep 2018 18:47:53
ECS72420218::en::2::@@NDIS Wrapper Vendor:          bww bitwise works GmbH
Revision:        4.02
Date/Time:       26 Sep 2018 18:47:53
Build Machine:   ECS72420218
Language Code:   en
File Version:    4.2.2

f74a377352fa7190d71f176bae9d8907 *fxwrap.sys

This has a trap E fix I did back in 2016 and should have some performance
improvements implemented by Lars.  Do you have anything that is actually
newer and, if so, where did it come from?

I know Lars has done some additional work, but I have not kept up on what
has been released to the public.

Steven

on my prod server here:

Signature:       @#bww bitwise works GmbH:4.2#@##1## 14 Dec 2018 21:06:18     ECS72420218::en::2::@@NDIS Wrapper
Vendor:          bww bitwise works GmbH
Revision:        4.02
Date/Time:       14 Dec 2018 21:06:18
Build Machine:   ECS72420218
Language Code:   en
File Version:    4.2.2

and this show the issue of max 2,2MB/sec in download

at a customer place i've a more update one, but the firewall eve here has performances issues

Signature:       @#bww bitwise works GmbH:4.2#@##1## 18 Jun 2020 13:21:02
paVendor:          bww bitwise works GmbH
Revision:        4.02
Date/Time:       18 Jun 2020 13:21:02
Build Machine:   paperino
Language Code:   en
File Version:    4.2.2

also this show the issue of max 2,2MB/sec in download

firewall priority has allmost no effect in performances stuff

instead "playing" with Intermediary
Fragmentation and MSS Auto Adjust (expecially the 1st) has a great effect on performances
i was able to raise downloads with an FTTC from 2,2MB/sec to 9MB/sec

anyway everywere the upstreaming bandwidht do not get expected or great improvements
and this is a serious issue

massimo

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.
Stopp abbonement