ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #381

Da: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] PHP Security Releases
Data: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 13:27:57 +0100
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 22/02/2022 21:17, Paul Smedley ha scritto:
https://smedley.id.au/tmp/php-8.1.3-os2-20220223.zip

Other fixes since 7.4.27/8.0.15/8.1.2 are:
- gd now supports jpg & freetype (and in theory, webp)
- binary uploads are now working

I still need to investigate David's crashes with 8.1.x, and I think there was also a request for some additional modules.

Cheers,

hi all,

i tried 8.1.3 on the webmail server (roundcube) with just 2 https virtual hosts

by simply opening in the browser the 2 webmail home-pages apache crashed and
even left a child *unkillable*
so that i had to setboot/b the server (and of course re-install php 7.4.28)

the crash didn't produce any entry in the popuplog.os2 or exceptQ dump of any kind

massimo