From: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: IJ FW 4.2.2 ICMP not working
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 17:33:47 +0200

Hi all,

i've a setup of Injoy FW 4.2.2 (it also use IPSEC tunnel VPNs) that refuse to ping outside servers.

I've already checked security level and it's at level 4 where all ICMP types are allowed
i also checked custom and all ICMP is allowed.

IP forwarding and MTU discovery on the FW server (ecs 2.2b) are active.
This is the only installation that give me this issue.

fxwrap.sys is updated to 2020 build, the connection is a 100Mbit/sec FTTC
and (strange for Injoy FW) the download datarate is about 100% of the download bandwidth
even more that 10MegaBytes/sec.

Any idea?

thanks

massimo