In <firstname.lastname@example.org>, on 09/02/22
at 11:09 PM, "Massimo S." <email@example.com> said:
>so i should try it without the gateway.exe process running
That's what's been recommended.
>are we sure that it will not give issues?
Odd question. How can anyone answer this question but you? You have
provided almost zero information as to how the involved systems are
To recap, what we know is
- you have a firewall system running ijfw with some set of rules
running at level 4
- you have a client system the connects to the firewall system
- the client system cannot ping systems on the WAN
- the firwall system is 60KB away
- the client system is somewhere undocumented