Nachricht #429 aus Archiv der Liste ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

Von: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Betreff: Re: [eCS-ISP] help about an Injoy FW rule
Datum: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 08:38:46 -0800
An: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 01:23 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>i should add a 2nd (public/static) IP to a portmap rule,

OK, so what's not working with your new rule?

>i've read the firestart PDF, but i don't find any hint about this
>situation.

As you should know by now, the ijfw docs are light on tutorial content.
For this, you need to search the .cnf files.  If something does not work,
you need to ask questions here and if that fails open an issue at bitwise
works.

>myportmap_in
> Destination-Port = "53000",
>         Source = "5.6.7.8",
> Destination = "My_IP",
> Rule-Action = Portmap,
> Mapping-Dest-IP = "192.168.1.3",
> Mapping-Dest-Port = 1234

I've never needed to use portmapping here, but this looks OK for the
inbound side.

Based on my reading of the .cnf files, you may need a corresponding
outbound mapping.  The most recent distros include portmap examples in:

  firerule.cnf
  ip_redir.cnf
  portmap.cnf

Older distros appear to omit the last two.

Steven

E-Mail an ListMaster