Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [eCS-ISP] Need someone with a Mac/Safari
Datum: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 13:02:47 -0800
Za: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 03:49 PM, "Ian Manners" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Ian,

>The doc already has:
>  xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
>and
>  meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="application/xhtml+xml;
>charset=utf-8"/

I noticed these when I pulled a copy of the page with wget.  This all
looked fine to me.

>Wonder if it might be the hosting server adding (or removing) something.

Could be. According the firefox's RMB->View Page Info->General, the page
is being served as text/html.  The Meta tags are all reported as expected.

One would think the meta tags should be sufficient, but based on what was
reported, I guess not.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com