ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #551

Da: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] stunnel 5.58 help
Data: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 08:11:04 -0700
A: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 11:38 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>If i use IF, the 587 will still be visibile from my internal LAN?

It depends on what you mean by visible.  If you block incoming 587 traffic
from the WAN with Injoy, that traffic will not reach the LAN.  However,
clients running on the LAN can generate traffic and 587 and this traffic
will be visible to anything listening to 587.

>At the moment 587 is also used with STUNNEL for SMTPS (submission), but
>it's still visible from my LAN.

This depends on your stunnel config which you have not shown.  What are
your stunnel accept and connect settings for the smtps service?

Steven