ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #554

Da: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Injoy FW management port
Data: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:17:34 -0700
A: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 09:53 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi,

>Injoy FW 4.2.2 the management port is open to the whole internet.

Not really.  Fgui will listen for connections on any visible IP.  Whether
or not this is the "whole" internet depends on your configuration.

>Anyone know if is possible to restrict it to a certain range of IPs?

As you already suspect, the answer is use a firewall rule.

>Of course i know how to create the rule, but i don't know if it will work
>or if "by design" it will remain open to the whole internet.

I think you are making this too complicated.  The management port is just
another port and there are already rules that control access.  See
firewall.cnf and policy\gui-auth.cnf

Steven