ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #575

Da: "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [eCS-ISP] ClamAV
Data: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:25:15 +1030
A: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Hi again,

On 13/10/23 15:42, Paul Smedley wrote:

Hi Steven,

On 13/10/23 15:52, Steven Levine wrote:
In<list-8111072@2rosenthals.com>, on 10/13/23
    at 10:50 AM, "Paul Smedley"<ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>  said:

Hi Paul,

This will probably go away once I rebuild clamav 0.103.6 with rpm
openssl.
This would be good.
Fingers crossed.
Unfortunately, I still have the cert problem:
<snip>

* error setting certificate verify locations:  CAfile: /etc/ssl/cacert.pem
CApath: none * Closing connection 0
Giving up onhttps://database.clamav.net...
ERROR: Update failed for database: daily
ERROR: Database update process failed: Connection failed
ERROR: Update failed.
[LibClamAV] cli_rmdirs: Can't locate
/Internet/clamav/lib/clamav/tmp.82c6d0da0a: No such file or directory

Best I can tell cacert.pem is not shipped by netlabs.

Do you have a /etc/ssl/cacert.pem?
I don't seem to...
FWIW, the error message is coming from the curl library because, at least
here, verifypeer is set.

Based on our discussion so far, when you run freshclam it dies when it
runs ou of memory.  Your SSL setup and the file download just works,
otherwise.  Is this true?

Correct.  I'll rebuild with bww curl to be safe...

https://smedley.id.au/tmp/clamav-0.103.6-os2-20231013-debug.zip is refreshed to use bww curl. Fails in the same way for me - but hopefully gets @Steven further along...

Cheers,

Paul