Fra: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] ClamAV - USE_MPOOL - clamscan OK!
Dato: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:55:11 +0200
Til: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 20/10/2023 01:43, Steven Levine ha scritto:
    at 12:38 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi,

i use this option:
--move=X:\mydir\quarantine

Did you think to try with forward slashes?

It's also possible that the drive letter is causing a problem.

Let us know the results of your testing.

Steven

--move=/varie/quarantine

it doesn't work
same result than before
the 2 message files are in the quarantine dir and in the original recipient dir

(for me it's difficult to use *nix paths)

i hope this will be fixed since all the work you and Paul have done
if clamscan do not move files away from the recipients dirs is completely useless for me :-(

massimo

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.
Stopp abbonement
E-post til ListMaster