Fra: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] ClamAV - USE_MPOOL - clamscan OK!
Dato: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:30:35 -0800
Til: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 09:55 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>--move=/varie/quarantine

OK.  I will look at this a time permits.

>(for me it's difficult to use *nix paths)

You are welcome to your feelings, but statements like this reduce any
incentive I might have to invest any time look at your problems.  Maybe
it's just me, but I don't have a lot of incentive to help those that are
unwilling to do the work needed to help themselves.  There are a number of
reasons that your ticket #775 did not get attention sooner.  This is
definitely one of them.

>if
>clamscan do not move files away from the recipients dirs is completely
>useless for me :-(

Until when/if the traverse issue gets fixed, you can write a bit of REXX
code to read the ClamAVlogs and do the move yourself.  IAC, if ClamAV is
useless to you, please let us know.  I can always invest my time
elsewhere.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com