From: "Peter Moylan" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] VNC
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:44:59 +1100

On 03/12/23 17:47, Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi Peter,

On 3/12/23 16:57, Peter Moylan wrote:
Lately the VNC server seems to crashing overnight (or perhaps just
failing to respond). The only solution I've found is to reboot the
server. That of course invalidates my test run.

Is this a known problem? Are there any known remedies, e.g. another
program that can replace VNC?

What version of VNC are you using - there are some recent updates  of
Digi's port at http://os2.snc.ru/product-VNC.html It has been very
stable here.

It turns out to be pmvnc103. Until recently, it gave no trouble, so I never even thought of looking for a later version. I'll install that one when I'm up and alert tomorrow morning. Thanks.

--
Peter Moylan                         http://www.pmoylan.org