From: "Lewis Rosenthal" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] "A vulnerability has been discovered in glibc"
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 18:27:22 -0500

Apologies for the top post...

Assuming an attacker could get in behind the firewall, the defect allows the attacker to obtain elevated privs. OS/2 is a rooted OS anyway, so priva for everyone are already elevated.

For those of us running OS/2, this appears to be much ado about nothing.

Watch for a blog post from Arca Noae about this in the near future.