From: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] rsync 3.0.9 freeze server
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 21:53:00 -0800

   at 08:49 PM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>updated, but the server freezed also today
>(at scheduled bkup time doing a bkup with rsync)

Where is the mantis ticket for this issue?

A couple of hints on best practices for rsync usage.  This mostly come
from the internet and are not my inventions.

Rsync can be both memory hungry and CPU hungry.  Running a complex rsync
backup on a busy system is not a good practice.  There are many tuning
options, but I cannot provide any specific suggestions until there is a
mantis ticket that includes relevant data that I can analyze.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com