From: "Dan Napier" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: RE: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 07:35:04 -0700

Hello Ian,

Thanks for the update, but I have been running bind9 on virtual systems with more than one processor for several years.  They run and run.  No stopping.  Can you be more specific about when the processor needs to be limited to one?
Apparently Bind 9.11.20 ESR runs OK.  Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
Dan Napier