Fra: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784
Dato: Wed, 15 May 2024 10:45:19 -0700
Til: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 11:06 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

HI Massimo,

>but you have the original testlog i sent you in private email :-)

I will not be using this testlog because it's not attacted to the ticket.
I consider this a request for unpaid private support, which I do not do
for commerical clients.  You are running a business.

I am willing to do unpaid best efforts, user to user support for you,
which comes with somes strings attached.  So be it.

>please
>understand that there are too many informations in the original log
>clients IPs, listening ports, public and intranet ip, too much

This is your opinion.  As I said it's your choice whether or not to accept
my unpaid support on my terms.

>about process dump this is good?
>"pdumpctl named r f d o"

Yes.  I comfirmed this in a previous email.  We won't know for sure until
I have a dump file to review.

Steven

"Steven Levine" <steve53@earthlink.net>  Warp/DIY/BlueLion etc.
www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com