Mensaje archivado #736 de la Lista ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

De: "Ian Manners" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784
Fecha: Sat, 18 May 2024 20:08:44 +0800 (AWS)

Hi Steven,

> >> Though I suspect the eCS smp kernel had problems as well,
> >> at least on an old MCA bus in the PC 500 server.
>
> >Hmm, I think I installed eCS on the PC Server 720...
>
> Interesting box.  Given the combo MCA/PCI architecture, is it possible you
> needed to run the IBM PSD?

I can remember experimenting with other PSD's but could not
say what the name(s) were. I know I was provided with one from
somewhere else that was suppost to work with OS/2 v4 on The PC
Server I was messing with at the time but thats all a long time now.

Both the servers got new homes about 10-12 years ago.

Cheers
Ian

Suscribirse: Todos, Compendio, Indice.
Desuscribirse