Mensaje archivado #743 de la Lista ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com

De: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784 - update
Fecha: Wed, 22 May 2024 08:33:59 -0700
Para: "eCS ISP Mailing List" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

   at 09:48 AM, "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Massimo,

>> I'm reviewing the process dump file Massimo sent my privately.
>.002?

My message was sent before you provided the link to the 2nd process dump.

FWIW, the content is basically identical.  I can't say for sure, but both
dump files show that the one thread is waiting for select call to
complete.  The rest of he threads are waiting on an event semaphores.  I
may know more once I have the named symbols in place along with some
quality time to spend with pmdf.

>i don't know which one, i've already produced 3 log dumps
>some i could have tried go -ka and some not
>i don't recall right now

OK.  I'll see what I can figure out from dump files.

Steven

Correo al dueño de la Lista