From: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: problem with a LE reissue and .top domain - Dnskey missing
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 09:59:04 +0200

Hi all,

doing a reissue of a LE certificate it happens this (since some days ago):

uacme: the server reported the following error:
{
"type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns",
"detail": "DNS problem: looking up A for www.mydomain.top: DNSSEC: DNSKEY Missing; DNS problem: looking up AAAA for www.mydomain.top: DNSSEC: DNSKEY Missing",
"status": 400
}

this issue do not happens with .com .net .org and .it domains.

My ISP has contacted the domain authority's for "mydomain.top" to have some support
and we have already verify that the DNSSEC function is turned off.
My ISP has also tried to turn ON and after OFF again to see if the situation improves,
but without any improvement.

I use UACME for the reissue of LE certificates (i guess it's the only solution for /2),
anyway my ISP has done a test with certbot on linux and they get the same "DNSKEY Missing" problem.

Any hint?
Anyone had this problem too?

thanks

massimo