From: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784 - update
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 15:53:58 -0700

   at 07:17 PM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Paul,

>I chose 5 seconds...

I confirmed this yesterday in the debugger.

Turns out I can replicate both Massimo's hang and Massimo's 100% CPU
utilization here, but my reference sources are a bit too far out of sync
for easy use under the debugger.

This implies to me that the issues we are seeing are in some other thread.

When you get a chance, please provide a diff or populate a bind-os2 repo
in your github.

Thanks,

Steven

P.S. A diff of your current libcn and libcx patches would be welcome.  I'm
planning to implement some debugging code that hopefully will make
tracking down the qt6 out of memory issues easier.