Fra: "Massimo S." <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784 - update
Dato: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 12:58:00 +0200
Til: eCS ISP Mailing List <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com>

Il 04/07/2024 11:19, Paul Smedley ha scritto:
Nope..... https://smedley.id.au/tmp/bind-9.11.37-os2-20240704.zip should fix...

Backstory is I have some stub ipv6 stuff to get some things compiling - seems this  includes a definition of IN6PKTINFO - which is used despite named being built with ipv6 support disabled...

I'll look into the creation of a bind-os2 repo in github when I get time. We're about to head away for a week or so. This build should also fix the ascii/binary issue you  reported.

Thanks for investigating!

Cheers,

Paul

this seems to work, stop and (re)start of bind work correclty
nslookup works correctly
rndc stop works correctly
it do not overload the cpu
it can be killed with go -k or killem

ok, very good
just about some minute of uptime since the upgrade so it's too early to talk,
but it seems good promising

thanks a lot

massimo

Abboner: Feed, Digest, Index.