From: "Steven Levine" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS-ISP] Bind 9.11.37 issue - ticket #784 - update
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2024 17:44:14 -0700

   at 06:49 PM, "Paul Smedley" <ecs-isp@2rosenthals.com> said:

Hi Paul,

>Nope..... https://smedley.id.au/tmp/bind-9.11.37-os2-20240704.zip should
>fix...

It seems to work here testing agains my very limited configuration file
setup.

>Backstory is I have some stub ipv6 stuff to get some things compiling -
>seems this  includes a definition of IN6PKTINFO - which is used despite
>named being built with ipv6 support disabled...

I figured it was something like this.  You mentioned the need to stub out
ipv6 code in the past.

>I'll look into the creation of a bind-os2 repo in github when I get
>time. We're about to head away for a week or so.

There's no rush on this until we need another debug session.  Also, I'm
going to be pretty much otherwise occupied myself until sometime after he
15th.  If you are off to a winter vacation, enjoy it.

>This build should also
>fix the ascii/binary issue you  reported.

I'll have to work with Dan to test this.  I don't have a local slave DNS
setup available.  If anyone of the list has a master/slave DNS setup, let
me know and I will explain how the test this fix.

>Thanks for investigating!

Glad I could help.  I've been meaning to get a more usable local bind
configuration set up and now it's mostly done.

Steven