From: "Carl Gehr" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Wireless vs. Cable settings
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:39:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:55:49 -0700 (PDT), Jon Harrison wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:42:35 -0700 (PDT), Jon Harrison wrote:
>
>>Also I was unaware that apm had to
>>be matched w/ acpi so I need to check and see what version I have
>>for apm.
>
>I have acpi.psd 3.08 and apm.add 1.23
>
>I believe that is a matched pair.  So I will backlevel to 3.07 &
>1.22.  I might have to do this by hand since it is from the
>maintenance console.
>
>I do have a backup of the config.sys & os2*.ini files which I will
>restore first to see if I can get that to work.

The WPI file contains both ACPI and APM.  That's the real benefit of
the WPI versus the pair of ZIP files.  I always download both the WPI
and the ZIPs.  But, it's really not necessary.  I just like having the
base files around.  There's usually some docs in there that you may not
get with the WPI.

Carl