From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] uniaud32.sys v1.9.4 SVNr353 crashes
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 18 May 2008 14:12:07 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>You really should move it to the top. There appears to be some critical
>timing issue with other commands.

This is all black magic.  I didn't tell it where to put helperw.  Mine is probably near the bottom by virtue of the fact that I didn't install acpi until
later on.   I guess I should ask *why* should I move it closer to the top?  It will be just another thing to puzzle over while I tear out my hair.  For
example, sometime in the recent past my lan services stopped working but I didn't notice until today.  It wasn't the install of uniaud that did it
but *someting* has happened to break it.  That is an entire different path I have to follow in order to discover what is broken.  Moving helperw
around just complicates it (then again, it may fix it as installing smp, acpi, & apm were the last major changes I made!).

FYI:

REM [ Executables ]
RUN=C:\OS2\EPW.EXE
CALL=C:\ECS\BIN\CACHEF32.EXE /S /F
RUN=C:\OS2\SYSTEM\LVMALERT.EXE
RUN=C:\OS2\EXTENDFS.EXE *
RUN=C:\OS2\ACPIDAEMON.EXE
RUN=C:\OS2\SMSTART.EXE
RUN=C:\PROGRAMS\RSJCD\CDWFSD.EXE -p "C:/var/temp" -c20000 -b2048 -t2 -i3 -s0
RUN=C:\MMOS2\mididmon.exe
RUN=C:\MMOS2\mmhelpdd.exe
RUN=C:\MMOS2\qrymmcd.exe
REM [ Remarks ]
REM -> TESTCFG2.SYS has been patched to support ACPI
REM [ Temporary Directories ]
SET TMP=C:\TCPIP\TMP
SET TEMP=C:\var\temp
SET TMPDIR=C:\var\temp
SET LPR_SERVER=192.168.1.25
SET LPR_PRINTER=Lexmark
RUN=C:\ECS\SYSTEM\GENMAC\DRIVER\HELPERW.EXE
CALL=C:\IBMCOM\PROTOCOL\NETBIND.EXE
RUN=C:\IBMCOM\LANMSGEX.EXE

Jon