From: "Jon Harrison" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Out of curiosity, what IRQs are sharing withyour sound chipset?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 31 May 2008 22:21:05 -0400, madodel wrote:

>On my T61 RMVIEW /IRQ shows:
>
>   IRQ Level = 17  PCI Pin = A     Flg = SHARED       Intel 3945 a/b/g
>   IRQ Level = 17  PCI Pin = NONE  Flg = SHARED       HDA Intel
>   IRQ Level = 17  PCI Pin =  B     Flg = SHARED       UHCI Compliant USB
>Host Controller

Exactly the same here.

>of the USB controllers.  Could this be a possible cause of the hangs I've
>been experiencing?  Since I turned off animation I have had fewer hangs.

I've been wondering the same thing but I could not find a way to
change irq's.  I suppose you could turn off usb in the bios and
maybe the 3945 but for multi-booting that would be too much to give
up in my opinion.

>uniaud32-1.9.4.   Sound is not working for Z!, but is for system sounds and
>was for Flash (I haven't used Flash in a couple days since it seemed to
>hang when I tried to play a youtube SWF, but it did play these at once).

Same response here.  uTube plays once then hangs.  Z! is a hard
lockup.

Jon