From: "madodel" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Installed eCS 2.0 RC4 on T61 (6465-CTO) withSUSE SLED 10 preloaded.
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 19:03:44 -0400

Jon Harrison wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 19:57:11 -0400, madodel wrote:

Hmm, I just tried mouse.sys (10.163) and though the middle button doesn't cause the pointer to shoot to the side like Amouse does, it doesn't scroll either, even with scrolling enabled in the settings.  I know I had the trackpoint scrolling working on the T42p, I just don't remember what I had to do.

Mouse object -> Scrolling tab -> I have selected 'Scrolling' &
'Press Center Button'.

Same here, but no scrolling.   It does work if I disable the touchpad in the BIOS, but then stupid SUSE won't boot.  From what I gather from searching google I might be able to fix the linux eror by editing the etc/X11/xorg.conf file but I can't figure out how to use vim.  How can people stand linux?  Its so freaking hard to do anything.

Mark