From: "madodel" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] ACPI/APM support on T61
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:08:14 -0400

Jon Harrison wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:22:05 -0400, madodel wrote:

I have no idea what CRC is.  I have yet to get a reply about it or the 104b kernel.

I saw an email from Chuck commenting on the kernel.  And also from
Carl.

Not sure if you saw the reply to my question but there is a "Patched kernel" on the ecomstation.ru web site http://ecomstation.ru/projects/acpitools/?action=down  It runs both cores so it is SMP even though it is not listed as such in the zip.  With this kernel I can now get about 2.5 hours of battery.  Not great but much better.  So far no problem running with this kernel, but its only been half a day.

D:\>bldlevel os2krnl
Build Level Display Facility Version 6.12.675 Sep 25 2001
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1993-2001
Signature:       @#IBM:14.104b#@_SMP  IBM OS/2 Kernel
Vendor:          IBM
Revision:        14.104