From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <ecs-t6x@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [eCS T60/T61] Checkini
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:05:38 -0400

On 08/21/08 01:50 am, Jon Harrison thus wrote :
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:03:54 -0400, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

You say that it works without any problem with the latest one in the xwp package, correct? If so, we should report this in the eCS bugtracker, as they should be aware that the version bundled with RC5's eWPS, while reporting the same version string as xwp's, is a different file and not working with this hardware

Lewis:

I don't follow your reasoning.  What does NOT work is the file from
eCS v1.2 eCenter install.  That is awhile back (2005) so it seems
to be of little importance.  The checkini file is from 1999.  Maybe
it has something to do with the way interrupts are shuffled.  Or
interrupts used are numbers higher than 16.

What does work is latest XWP and eCenter that you sent me (rc5) and
the one from rc4.

My error. I thought the one from eWPS was *not* working, whereas the one from xwp *was*.

Never mind...I'm almost used to my own timezone again. :-)

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Treasurer, Warpstock Corporation            www.warpstock.org